- MLS® #: A4437125
- 4308 #d W 75th St W #d - Unit D
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 0.35 Acres
- Disney: 90.62 miles
Small ground floor office/retail space in attractive free standing building in highly visible location that compliments the Starbucks and Bonefish Grill ambiance across the street. This unit consists of one large, open room, bathroom, kitchenette and utility. This unit can be combined with 700 sf neighboring Unit A, listed under MLS# A4437125. Monthly lease is gross lease and includes all utilities. Building is very well managed by owners. This property benefits from a great prominent location on a road adjacent to large Benderson strip mall with high traffic business. Excellent visibility.
- MLS® #A4437125
- Year Built1992
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionMarlita Sub Secs A & B
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
4308 #d W 75th St W #d - Unit D
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Public
- Parking19 to 30 Spaces
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
Central Business District, Corner Lot/Unit
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market149
- Last Price ChangeJune 1st, 2019
Listing information courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty.