Janet Liciaga , HOME SELLING CHIEF
Janet Liciaga, a fluent Spanish speaker, was born and raised in New York City. She attended Kaplan University and earned a degree in human services. After working as a therapist for eighteen years, Janet began her real estate career. Janet looks forward each day to helping both buyers and sellers reach their goals with ease and has built her expertise in client representation, negotiation, and guidance through firsthand experience and continuing education.
A specialist in the human services field, Janet is dedicated to providing her customers and clients the best customer service possible to ensure she meets all their needs.
Every client can expect
• personal and knowledgeable service that is genuinely responsive to his or her needs;
• a neighborhood specialist’s familiarity with local communities, home values, and price trends;
• top professional skills continually expanded through rigorous training;
• advice and guidance throughout the entire process; and
• commitment to help in leveraging resources, saving valuable time and effort in securing home connections.